Although I have struggled with finding time for all the activities and everything else I am committed to (day job, business, family, health, Ollie the Bordercollie….), surprisingly (at least to me) I find myself today caught up with the course and ready for this Sunday’s webinar! Yay me!! Yay Master Key! Are we really already on week 12?!!
Things I notice:
- I stay calm and neutral when emotions around me are flying high. I notice I go to my breath, or one of the auto-suggestions that are becoming second nature.
- I am happier. When I am not happy, I can sit with it and drill down to the source of discontent. Once I know what is causing my anxiety (or sadness, overwhelm), I can move on from it and be happy again.
- I am kinder to myself. I notice my accomplishments, both small and large, and don’t dwell on what I am still working on.
- I have way more faith in myself and others.
- I LOVE and look forward to my commute to work. I get excited with that block of time and use it for ENTHUSIASTIC out loud auto-suggestions, for audible books, for practice on mindful breathing, for chanting along to Kirtan music, and for phone calls and connection.
- I am OK with my loved ones who are not on this path and love them right where they are.
- My mental diet is improving. I catch my worried or negative thoughts earlier. Not always with the 5-second rule, but getting closer.
3 thoughts on “MKE Week 11: Getting My Stride”
Aloha, I love what you have noticed for yourself. Bravo! Keep on keepin on. YAY you!!
Wow, the positive changes you’ve noticed in yourself really hit home. Great job.
Great Job!! Celebrate yourself! Look at how far you’ve come! I look forward to seeing more progress with the weeks to come.